TOEIC Guarantee Program is designed to help students prepare rigorously for the actual test to fully equip and enable them to reach their target score in a very short span of time. With the benefits provided and a rigid study plan, students have no other options but to focus on their studies and follow the program regulations.
|COURSES||TOEIC 650||TOEIC 750||TOEIC 800|
(Pines Entry Simulation Test or Official Test scores)
TOEFL iBT 40
TOEFL iBT 50
TOEFL iBT 80
Note: If a student fails to reach the entry simulation test score or has no official TOEIC score, he or she must take the TOEIC regular course.
|Group Class||4 sessions|
|1on1 Class||3 sessions|
|Self- mission Class||3 sessions|
|Mandatory Class||2 sessions|
- One (1) free official test scheduled on the 10th Saturday of the course. Results of the test are available 6 to 7 working days after.
- Post- course benefit (free tuition fee + official test): This offers students who fail to achieve their target score the opportunity to extend or re-enroll in the academy free of tuition fee. Students will only pay for accommodation and other miscellaneous fees. This could be availed until the student gets the target score, given that the most recent score is not lower than the previous one.
NOTE: To be able to avail of the post- course benefit (FREE TUITION FEE + OFFICIAL TEST)…
- Students must have had the prerequisite to the course.
- Attendance to regular classes, mandatory classes, self-mission and intensive speaking classes should have not been less than 95%.
- Students must have taken all mock tests and should have not incurred more than three (3) counts of decrease in their overall score.
- Students should not have incurred violation of any of the school rules and policies. Students given any warning by the school are automatically disqualified to claim any benefit.
Weekly Class Plan
|TOEIC Listening||TOEIC Reading||TOEIC Grammar|
|Class Session||3 sessions||3 sessions||1 session|
|Class Type||1:1 (1 session)
4:1 (2 sessions)
|1:1 (1 session)
4:1 (2 sessions)
Self- mission Plan
|Class Session||1 session||1 session||1 session|
- Individual tasks are provided to each student which they must accomplish within their self-mission class time.
Mandatory Class Plan
|Evening Vocabulary Class||Morning Vocabulary Test|
|Class Session||1 session||1 session|
|Class Type||Group per batch||Group per batch|
|1st week||Assessment test, orientation, classes, mock test on Saturday morning|
|2nd to 8th week||Classes, mock test every Saturday morning|
|9th to 10th week||Classes, mock test every day, official test|
|11th to 12th week (after the official test)||a. to study Intensive Speaking classes consisting of 2 sessions 4:1 and 5 sessions 1:1|