(Pines International Academy — Morning and Evening Study Program)
Learning English in Pines Academy is guaranteed to be continuous and productive. The English language institution also aims at making students learn as much as they can during the duration of their stay through the morning and evening study program. The morning classes and the evening study program provides an avenue for “early birds” (students who want to study before or after their breakfast) and “night owls” (students who want to study after dinner) to make progress in learning English during their available time before and after their regular classes. The program takes into account that these crucial hours are not to be wasted for other activities except learning.
- The program is designed to make students’ free time productive and fun.
- The classes create an engaging and fun environment where students can practically apply their knowledge.
- The methods used in the classes promote collaborative, reflective, and experiential learning.
Students of different levels are combined in a class. This fosters a competitive but friendly atmosphere which also encourages intercultural communication.
- The program generates guided learning with the help of the skilled and hard-working teachers the program.
- The program offers classes that are different from but equally important to the regular classes.
- Each class has a specialized curriculum that caters to the specific needs of the enlisted students.
- The morning classes are from 07:00 to 07:45.
- The evening study program is from 19:00 to 22:00.
MAIN SPEAKING CAMPUS
Motto: Start your day right, be an early bird!
Time: 07:00 – 07:45
Morning Option Classes:
Listening and Dictation – Listen Like A Pro!
- Improve English listening skills through regular practice (dictation).
- Discuss relatable events through audio lessons.
- Achieve long-term results in listening comprehension.
B. Evening Study Program
Motto: Don’t waste your time, be a night owl!
Time: 19:00 – 19:45 / 19:55 – 20: 40
Evening Option Classes:
Etymology — learn how new words are created, practice the formation of words and practice pronunciation.
- Demonstrate the importance of a broad-based vocabulary for effective oral and written communication.
- Generate opportunities for practical application of concepts through various classroom activities.
Vocabulary Master — Master as many English words as you can!
- Master English words through lectures, writing sentences and dialogues, and spelling tests.
- Learn about words and phrases that students are usually confused with, synonyms and antonyms, and useful phrases that can be used in speaking and in writing.
Speaking Master — “Practice makes permanent”.
- Master and effectively use patterns and expressions through practice and repetition for better English communication skills.
- Undergo weekly assessment with a Pines option class teacher.
Time: 19:00 – 22:00
- Allotted for accomplishing one’s homework and lesson review with the help of a skilled teacher.