TOEIC Guarantee Program is designed to help students prepare rigorously for the actual test to fully equip and enable them to reach their target score in a very short span of time. With the benefits provided and a rigid study plan, students have no other options but to focus on their studies and follow the program regulations.
|COURSES||TOEIC 650||TOEIC 750||TOEIC 800|
(Pines Entry Simulation Test or Official Test scores)
TOEFL iBT 40
TOEFL iBT 50
TOEFL iBT 80
NOTE: To be able to avail of the post- course benefit (FREE TUITION FEE + OFFICIAL TEST)…
- Students must have had the prerequisite to the course.
- Attendance to regular classes, mandatory classes, self-mission and intensive speaking classes should have not been less than 95%.
- Students must have taken all mock tests and should have not incurred more than three (3) counts of decrease in their overall score.
- Students should not have incurred violation of any of the school rules and policies. Students given any warning by the school are automatically disqualified to claim any benefit.
- Individual tasks are provided to each student which they must accomplish within their self-mission class time.
|1st week||Assessment test, orientation, classes, mock test on Saturday morning|
|2nd to 8th week||Classes, mock test every Saturday morning|
|9th to 10th week||Classes, mock test every day, official test|
|11th to 12th week (after the official test)||a. to study Intensive Speaking classes consisting of 2 sessions 4:1 and 5 sessions 1:1|